Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 16 - Survival is a Guide to a Rat

Opps, I totally forgot to post yesterdays shirt, so I guess this is Two for Friday.  Jon is wearing one of my favorite shirts.  This is a shirt we missed the first time around, it might have been before Day of Reckoning.  He ordered a shirt off woot and they sent this one in error.  I stole it from his desk knowing it wasn't the right shirt.  Then I wore it 3 times and he stole it back!  NOT FAIR!  He probably remembers this a little differently but I think I'm right.  Anyway here are the shirts for today.


Jon - Survival Tracking Guide
DOW: November 16, 2007
Derby: Information Graphics
 
Steven - Binge Rat
DOW: December 18, 2008
Derby: N/A
Robby - Lust is Like a Flame
DOW: November 28, 2008
Derby: Seven Deadly Sins


Date Range: November 07 - November 08

Feel free to comment or subscribe.
Notes about blog:
DOW = Date shirt was originally on woot.
Derby = A weekly contest shirt.woot has where they pick a theme and users submit shirt designs for people to vote on.

No comments:

Post a Comment