Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 13 - Some Motivation Refreshes a Love Story

I broke one of our rules today... I wore a holiday shirt, we were going to wait til the end to finish out by wearing all the holiday shirts.  So I will do my best not to wear another holiday shirt til the end.  If your a computer geek, you will get Jon's shirt... otherwise you probably won't.  I get lots of comments when I wear my Love Story shirt.


Jon - F5 Refreshes You
DOW: August 17, 2008
Derby: Derbylympics
 
Steven - Player 2: A Love Story
DOW: February 4, 2010
Derby: N/A
Robby - Some Motivation Required
DOW: February 27, 2010
Derby: Exercise

Date Range: August 08 - February 10

Feel free to comment or subscribe.

Notes about blog:

DOW = Date shirt was originally on woot.

Derby = A weekly contest shirt.woot has where they pick a theme and users submit shirt designs for people to vote on.

No comments:

Post a Comment